The man who allegedly groped Terry Crews is now on leave


Posted on: November 6th, 2017 by ABC News No Comments

ABC Image Group LA(LOS ANGELES) — After Terry Crews shared his own sexual harassment story on social media last month, the man who allegedly groped him while at an industry party is now on leave.

According to Variety, talent agent Adam Venit is said to be on leave from William Morris Endeavor as the firm investigates the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star’s allegations. Although Crews did not name Venit in his series of tweets on October 10, he did refer to a “high-level Hollywood executive” who had groped his “privates” during an event last year.

A source tells Variety that Crews was intending to name Venit as the man who allegedly assaulted him.

Some of Venit’s clients have included Oscar winner Emma Stone, Adam Sandler, Diane Keaton, Vince Vaughn and Eddie Murphy. Incidentally, he also represented Dustin Hoffman and Brett Ratner, who were recently accused of sexual harassment.

Crews, who shared his sexual harassment story amid the recent sexual assault allegations against film producer Harvey Weinstein, said he didn’t speak out at the time of the incident for fear of being ostracized in Hollywood.

Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.



Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.