Black Friday deals 2019: All the best sales at Amazon, Target, Walmart and more
iStock(NEW YORK) — Black Friday is back, and what better time than now to shop until you drop — plus, save big?
From major deals at mass retailers such as Amazon and Target to unbelievable price drops on big name brands such as Nike and MAC cosmetics, it’s time to cash in and get a head start on holiday buys.
Black Friday is officially Nov. 29, but select retailers have already started rolling out deep discounts.
Before you get lost in a shopping frenzy, use the below as a resource for navigating some of the best deals and steals.
Amazon: The best way to get a complete list of deals each day is to check amazon.com/blackfriday. Also, check out a few standouts below.
– Save 20% on Dyson Supersonic Fast-Drying Gift Edition with a complimentary stand for hairdryer attachments when you become an Amazon Prime member.
– Get $20 off on Fire 7 Tablets originally priced at $49.99.
– Save 40% on Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker originally priced at $149.95
Target: Set your clock as stores open on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. Doors will re-open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday. Scroll for a few highlights that are already shoppable.
– Get up to a $300 Target gift card with activation of Google Pixel 4 from Nov. 28 – Dec. 1.
– Enjoy getting a 32″ 720p LED HDTV for $70 originally priced at $120.
– Get 10% off Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & Cellular 38 mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Sport Band originally priced at $300.
– Save $30 off LG 24″ Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV – 24LF454B television.
– Score 24% off Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches.
– Save $70 on Samsung 50″ Smart UHD HDR TV with Motion Rate originally priced at $349.99.
– Get an Element 65″ Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $280 Nov. 28 – Nov. 30.
Walmart: There are a wide range of deals on electronics, home, beauty items and more you can start shopping for online.
– Get a Philips 65″ 4k Smart LED television for $278 originally priced at $499.
– Shop an Apple 10.2-inch iPad (7th Gen) for $249 originally priced at $329.
– Get an Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook 3 for as low as $99 originally priced at $159.
– Save $70 on Apple Watch Series 3 originally priced at $199.
– Get $15 off on Apple AirPods originally priced at $144.
– (Pre-Black Friday deal) Save $10 on Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush in Black.
– (Pre-Black Friday deal) Enjoy Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum for as low as $65.39 originally priced at $97.
– (Pre-Black Friday deal) Get Apple AirPods with charging case for $139 originally priced at $159.
Banana Republic: Enjoy 50% off all full-priced items from Nov. 27 – Dec. 1.
Macy’s: Stores open at 5 p.m. through 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will re-open on Friday from Nov. 29 through 10 p.m. Deals include everything from 50% off select designer handbags to an extra $100-$200 off Dyson vacuums.
– Enjoy 81% off on CB Sports Little Boys 2-Pc. Colorblocked Puffer Jacket & Hat Set originally priced at $85.
– Score up to 60 percent off on designer handbags.
– Get $29.99 diamond earrings with any purchase of $50 or more.
MAC cosmetics: From Nov. 28 – Dec. 2, receive 25% off your purchase in MAC Stores and online at maccosmetics.com (excluding VIVA GLAM).
Old Navy: Enjoy 50% off everything in-store and online. Exclusions apply.
Dermstore: Get up to 30% off with code DSGIFT from Nov. 28 – Dec. 3.
BaubleBar: Save 35% sitewide from Nov. 28 through Dec. 3.
Ulta Beauty: Save big on everything from Kylie Cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 28.
Best Buy: Save up to $500 on iPhone 11 Pro with qualified activation and trade-in.
– Get a Samsung 70″ Class – LED – 6 Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR for $549.99 originally priced at $899.00.
– Get an Insignia 58″ Class – LED – 2160p- Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV edition for $199 with a free echo dot regularly priced at $479.
– Save $100 off on Microsoft XBox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free) originally priced at $249.
– Score a Hisense 65″ Class – LED – H6500F Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV for $299 regurlary priced at $499.
– Enjoy Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 3 for $150 off that are generally priced at $349.99.
JCPenney: Get small appliances regularly priced between $40-$70 each for $7.99 after mail-in rebate.
Dell Home: Save $250 on a LG 4k Smart 65″ television. Plus, get a $50 eGift Card.
SKIMS: Beginning on Nov. 28th at 12 p.m. PST through 3 p.m. EST customers can join the waitlist to be the first to know about exclusive Black Friday sales here.
Kohl’s: Save $20 on FujiFilm Instax Mini Bundle with 10-pack Exposure Film originally priced at $69.99.
– Shop PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Fortnite Neo Versa gaming console bundle for $199.99 originally priced at $299.99.
– Get a Ring Video Doorbell 2 for $139 that’s normally priced at $199. Plus, get a $30 gift card.
New York & Company: Shoppers will have access to off-shoulder sweaters for as low as $9.99.
– Get faux leather jackets for 67% off.
– Get pajama sets for up to 55% off.
Rent the Runway: Get 40% off sitewide including first month of all memberships ($75 minimum) using code WEARITALL Nov. 26 – Nov. 30.
Sephora: Get a Benefit Cosmetics Big Glam Deal Mascara & Brow Gel Set for $15 valued at $49.
– Snag Pat McGrath Labs Mini BlitzTrance lipsticks for $15.
– Save $10 on Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser valued at $20.
Bluemercury: From Nov. 29 through Nov. 30 get a free 24-piece Bluemercury Bag with any online purchase of $200 or more. The gift bag is filled with everything from Kiehl’s to SkinCeuticals.
Kylie Cosmetics: Get 40% off all lip products, and 30% off all face and eye products from Nov. 28 – Nov. 30.
Copyright © 2019, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.