Firefighters get premature 4th of July show after containers at fireworks store explode
MSteck101/Twitter(FORT MILL, S.C.) — Fourth of July got started a little early for one South Carolina town.
Containers outside a fireworks store in Fort Mill, South Carolina, caught fire early Thursday morning, according to the York County Sheriff’s Office.
The result was a spectacular, if premature, fireworks show.
Authorities tweeted a taste of the unintentional pageantry, showing some rockets shooting into the air while another exploded on the ground.
The fire was extinguished, and photos showed the charred aftermath.
Copyright © 2019, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.